Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Introduction.

Here I am, finally writing on a blog!  The last month has been a whirlwind of events, good and bad.  My son was born in December (just in time to claim him on taxes), and I am learning the truth about being a first-time mother.  I have enjoyed it, disliked it, been so tired I am numb to it....But, it takes one look from that perfect baby face to melt my heart and help me to remember how much I love him and being his mommy.  I have been blessed with a wonderful partner in all of this, my husband C.  Thanks to him, my family feels complete.  He is my rock and a solid companion when it comes to tackling parenthood. This is what I have always wanted, and I hope that you enjoy taking this journey with me as I continue to learn what it takes to be M's Mommy! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! Maybe you will get me motivated to start back at it. I feel guilty for not keeping on with T as I did with C, but wow.... so many kids here so little time. Good thing I wrote in notebooks! :-) Love you and M and can't wait to keep reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are reading!! Feel free to let the advice roll!! With three kiddos you could probably write a book on parenthood! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete